Valley Home Transitions is committed to respecting the personal privacy of individuals who visit our Web site.
Questions about our policy may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Home Transitions does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or street address (collectively, the “personal Data”) during your visit to its Web site. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily through contacting us via e-mail.
HOW THE DATA IS USED
All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS FOR EEA USERS OR SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL AREAS
If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact email@example.com so that we may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
• Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
• Right of access: You may have the right to access the “Personal Data” that You provided Us.
• Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that We hold about You.
• Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Valley Home Transitions stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
• Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
• Right to data portability: You may have the right to request Valley Home Transitions provide you Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to an alternate IT environment.