Valley Home Transitions helps relieve some of the anxiety that you and your family may face in your time of grief. I will provide you with peace of mind knowing that every part of the move is carefully coordinated and supervised in a respectful manner. In addition to my regular transition services such as coordinating, packing, moving and distribution of donations, I will help coordinate Movers, Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers when needed.
I will manage the entire final transition of your loved one’s home down to the finest detail. This coordination will be done with the caring concern and respect that you would show your loved one.
I will work with you to develop a plan to prepare the house for sale:
• Help in the decisions about what to keep
• Prepare an itemized list of household items to share with family members
• Communicate with the family to determine a plan to distribute sentimental items
• Help you decide how best to sell or distribute the contents
• Prepare items for donation to charitable groups
• Oversee the packing
• Provide three comparative quotes for movers and related services
• Oversee the movers where necessary
• Arrange cleaning of the residence